Welcome to Kelly Central Vacuums
Central Vacuum repair, service and installation in south east Michigan. With over 40 years’ experience , we provide the best products, installation, service and repair for ALL of your built-in vacuum needs. We offer service and repair for any brand of central vac, whether you bought from us or not. There is no job too big or too small. Our technicians are also installers, so they know how and what makes a built-in vacuum work. Our expertise gives us the ability to diagnose and repair any central vacuum problem you may have. We are fully licensed and insured, and if we can’t fix it, you don’t pay!
HOW A CENTRAL SYSTEM WORKS
Central Vacuum Systems use specifically designed tubing installed in the walls of your home to carry 100% of the contacted dirt, dust, and allergens away from living area to the central power unit commonly located in the garage, utility room or basement.
To activate the system, simply insert the lightweight hose into a central vacuum wall inlet valve. Most homes will typically have one central vacuum inlet valve per floor averaging three per house. The flexible lightweight hose and inlet system allow you to easily move from room to room without having to push a heavy upright vacuum or pull a canister vacuum behind you, commonly bumping into walls or valuable furniture.
BEAM Central Vacuum Systems are much quieter than portable vacuums as the power unit of a central vacuum is located outside of the living area, where the motor of a portable vacuum is in the same room you clean.
- Tubing installed through interior walls, attic, basement, and crawlspaces connects vacuum inlets to the power unit.
- Each strategically located inlet valve lets you vacuum approximately 700-900 square feet at a time.
- The power unit is located away from the living area, usually in a basement, garage or ventilated utility room.
- Innovative accessories like the VacPan can be incorporated into the system for additional cleaning ease.
- A variety of cleaning attachments such as a crevice tool, dusting tool, and fabric tool allows you to vacuum any type of surface.
Professional installation or do-it-yourself. New or existing homes.